Monday, August 31, 2015

Sugar Baby Beautiful by J.J. McAvoy My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sugar Baby BeautifulSugar Baby Beautiful by J.J. McAvoy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Genre: Contemporary really hot. Kind of contemp-rotica (just made it up)
Series: No
Rating: 4.5/5
Steam level: 4/5
Main characters: Theodore Darcy (Billionaire) and Felicity Harper (hustler)


Synopsis:

When twenty-four-year-old Felicity Harper is dragged to a sugar party, an event where wealthy men and women seek “companionship,” she never expects this one simple decision to drastically change her whole life.

Her past is nothing but broken dreams and heartache. Her present is detached and dull. And her future? Well, before meeting Theodore Darcy, the famed film director, writer, producer and CEO of Darcy Entertainment, she would have expected more of the same. Love is just a fantasy and she wants no part of it—even if she can’t deny the undeniable attraction between the two of them.

So their arrangement is simple: sex with no strings attached.
But as their intimacy becomes more powerful, so do Felicity’s demons. Can Theo really shoulder her past and his own? And could Felicity even let him?


Did I enjoy?: Yes. I will be reading this book again, soon.


Brief review:

Great surprising book. I have read all that J.J. writes and this was just another book I am happy to have and re-read.
I loved how this book just made me say WOW.
This book touches are some great topics and encompasses love and true devotion.
The sex is so hot. The detail in the book is good. I loved the supporting characters and the development.
J.J. made me want to be Felicity’s BFF. I just wanted to chill with her. She made sailors want her and the coldest actor accept her. She redefined what a no strings attached relationship is, solely because she had that “good-good” and made Theo (Billionaire) fall in love with her.
J.J. is really making me seek out Sugar Parties locally. I mean come on, all acts of fiction partially come from non-fiction experiences. Felicity had several smoking experiences. This book will make you hot and steamy.
You will need to have a good pillow, book, and sex toy. Once you read those hot scenes, you will need to take a self-stem break.





Happy Reading.






View all my reviews

No comments: