Tuesday, November 11, 2014

The Diary of Bink Cummings-Review



I'm a biker, and I'm a woman, who was raised by my biker family. 

Growing up an MC brat, I've known nothing but leather, booze, club whores, comradery, and bikes, my entire life. 
My name is Eva "Bink" Cummings, and this is my story. 
How at the ripe old age of thirty, with no husband, no kids, and being a part of a motorcycle club. Things aren't always what they appear to be. I've found out the hard way, that your life, in an instant, can be flipped upside down. And the people you know and love aren't always what they seem. 

Steamy Adult romance 
Warning: Contains Mature scenarios, and mass quantities of profanity. For Ages 18+ 

This is not a Stand Alone, Vol 2 will be released Feb 2015





Review:


Bink is the story of a girl who grew up in a Motorcycle Club. This is unusual for a female to live in the club. Most women who are at the club are old lady’s, which is an honorary title or a Sweet Butts. Being a Sweet Butt, is an honorary title of being a available to all the men in the MC.  Bink, she is neither.

Within this book you learn a lot about Bink and the people who are a major part of her life. Bink has been around them since her youth. This is all she knows.

He father is the VP and her brother is one of the bothers in the club. The head of the club is President Big Dick. All bikers get a road name. The Prez has nothing to do with being a jerk, which he can be sometime but is everything to do with having a Big Dick. Gunz is a computer savvy biker who helped raise her.

All these men love Bink and would do anything to protect her. Bink is not spoiled and entitled, as she is the Princess/Queen of the lady in the club. She is a hard worker and believes in morals and family.  She wants to be separate from the club and the life she wants to lead. She loves the club and the people, but she needs some play action. Because she is the Princes/Queen she is off limits to fellow and visiting MC’s. She is not an old lady nor a club whores. Bink needs love too.

Bink is a badass chick. Trina may have lost the reign next to Bink.  She has a hot look, sweet bike and car and everyone loves her, well except for one of the Sweet Butts.

I found Bink’s story to be powerful and real. The daily accounts of her day, the people she works with, the club, and her dog are all documented in detail.

During this read, all I could think about is that she is a girl I could chill with. Bink is awesome; seriously, who won’t want to be her friend.

The story has some dilemmas that aren’t fixed in one setting and I like that. This book is real and detailed and hell-a sexy. The interludes or foreplay leading to the interludes gets you there, in mini book orgasm-land. Fanning myself.

This is only Vol I. I need Vol II. I have a ton of questions that I cannot talk about here because it will give the book away.

If you like MC books, Alpha’s, a guy who can eat the hell out of some P*$$y and orgasm on a bike, well this is the book for you.

Happy Reading and riding B*#$h.






I'm a biker, and I'm a woman, who was raised by my biker family the Sacred Sinners. Growing up an MC brat, I've known nothing but leather, booze, club whores, comradery, and bikes,my entire life. My name is Eva "Bink" Cummings,and this is my story. How at the ripe old age of thirty, with no husband, no kids, and being a part of a motorcycle club. Things aren't always what they appear to be. I've found out the hard way, that your life, in an instant, can be flipped upside down. And the people you know and love aren't always what they seem.








Releasing February 2, 2015

Amazon Amazon CA Amazon UK Amazon AU







HOSTED BY:
EJ Button

No comments: