Thursday, October 24, 2013

Office Toy



Office Toy (Office Toy, #1)Office Toy by Cleo Peitsche
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

ARC provide by NetGalley by publisher/author for an honest review.

Storyline: 2.0
Steam factor: 4.0

During an interview with Cunningham Elle is asked to discard her clothing and participate in a variety of sexual activities with three men in the office. I was very shocked by the storyline and how detailed it was it. I found the writing to be wonderful and fully capable to getting me excited.

In the beginning of the story, Elle is discussing her sexual needs and liberties that have been placed on hiatus because of a visit from her mother. I truly thought that Elle was daydreaming while she was waiting for her interview. After seeing their pictures at work, she formulated a fantasy.

I am eager to read the other books of this series. I am curious to see if Cunningham will admit that he wants Elle or will Elle decide that if she can not have what she wants, since in this book she is more focused on Cunningham and him being an alpha male, will she be with Jonathan.


View all my reviews

No comments: