Thursday, October 24, 2013

Diary of Brad De Luca


The Diary of Brad De Luca (Innocence, #1.5)The Diary of Brad De Luca by Alessandra Torre
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Oh Brad, you bad, bad boy. I am so happy to have received this as an ARC provided by NetGallery.

This is not a standalone book. If you read book one you will need to reread it again (if it's been a long time) so you understand 1.5.

The author did a fabulous job capturing all of Brad characteristics and his thought throughout his time with Julia. I was a lover of book one but book 1.5 just intensified this love.

I wanted more. I felt like this book was a tease since part two is not scheduled until February 2014. To resolve this buildup of need I will have to reread book one again which does not make me angry if anything I have the biggest Chester smile on my face.


View all my reviews

No comments: