Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Claiming her Warriors

Claiming Her WarriorsClaiming Her Warriors by Savannah Stuart
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I obtain this book from net gallery as in advance reading copy. I found the book to be interesting, a little bit out of my comfort zone. I'm used to reading erotica but this one is my second paranormal erotica.

The story is about Brianna being in love with Aeron. But due to the planets customs Brianna cannot be in a relationship with him unless she has a relationship with his brother Hauk.

Brianna is human and she is currently on the planet Lumineta. The year is 2236.

Brianna is adjusting to many of the customs and learning about loving for the first time. She must make a decision on whether to love both brothers or to have no one. During this time of contemplation she is attacked. Which sends the brothers in domineering protection mode.

While being protected by the brothers they become her lovers.

Brianna must decide if she wants more than sex. If she wants to mate with them (traditional ceremony similar to marriage). And who wants to harm her? So many questions to answer. What will Brianna do?



View all my reviews

No comments: