Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Pulse


Pulse (Collide, #2)Pulse by Gail McHugh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am in a complete state of awe.

The book is volume 2 of the Collide series. We were left, in book one, with are left with Emily (Molly) saying no, to true love and Gavin (Mr. Tall, Dark and F***able handsome), losing his mind.

We open with Molly realizing that she made the biggest mistake of her life by saying no to Gavin and it being too late to get him back. You as the reader want the Happy Ever After (HEA), but that is only after we become a masochist. We [I] relished the pain that Molly and Tall's went through. I wanted to know how they would get back to one another and if they do, would it be too easy or a bumpy road. Our wonderful guide Gail McHugh shows many twist and turns and kills me with the motorcycle scene, literally stopped reading at this scene.

I love the where she "Gail" took me. She made me love a new kind of man, Gavin was great and ideal in book one but in book two, he was imperfect, immature, cultured and rough. I love this book. There was so much passion in all the characters. Gail really made you hate them, laugh with them, or love them to pieces.  The raw pain, the controlling of Gavin in and out of the bedroom, the slightly submissive Emily, the quips, the love, The Bottle Caps, Lord I love me some bottle caps!!!!!

The story is a must, but read book one first. If you must know one more thing about this book, its that the ending is so...complete.


View all my reviews

No comments: