Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Lick


Lick (Stage Dive, #1)Lick by Kylie Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So Ev wakes up in the bathroom of her hotel room with the largest rock known to mankind, and does not remember a blasted thing. Me I am laughing but David, well he is not! How can the girl who doesn't even know he is rock star also not know she is married to him.

You may ask, how does girl meet boy, forget boy and still want to have a HEA (Happily ever after), well only Kylie Scott can deliver this story and make you ache for more.

I really enjoyed this book because it was not the norm, of love stories. It was the opposite with a slight twist in the road. I call this the twisty love story, where doesn't just marry a man but she also marries the band, an earring, the paparazzi and a house with no furniture.

Ev is girl who just wants control over her life but she has allowed her parents to take the wheel. When she breaks out from them she goes from 0 to 90 in 6 seconds flat. (not really good with car lingo)

David is a guy who is insecure, imperfect, challenging, domineering, with a killer body and who is moody and mysterious to a sober Ev (Inebriated Ev knows him the best).

All in all it is a Fantastic, Zombie-free book. I love your writing Kylie Scott, so much I read Flesh , which I wrote a review on.

This truly is a great book. A Must read. It so good I am going to be reading it again. Need book 2 now, of David and Ev story with a splash of Mal, of course.


View all my reviews

No comments: