Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Losing Hope


Losing Hope (Hopeless, #2)Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was by far one my favorite books. I should've known that she would've expanded from Hopeless. This book kept me so intrigued. I find her ideas and her writings to be so passionate and limitless.

This was such a wonderful book that allowed me to learn more about Hope-less and about Dean. I really thought this book was going to be about Hope, but it wasn't. It was about the bond of two people, twins, and their wish that neither of them would lose hope (faith in what ever they feared).

As always I must end this review by saying that
  I LIVE

this book, it was BUTTERFLYINGLY awesome (to understand this terminology you must read all of Mrs. Hoover's books)

Thank you for the new terminology Mrs. Hoover, thank you for everything.

This is a must read about Holder's POV, there is so much more to the story, so much more!

The ending...Classic!

View all my reviews

No comments: