Saturday, January 2, 2016

Lost slipper by Alexa Riley

The Lost Slipper (Fairytale Shifter, #3)The Lost Slipper by Alexa Riley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely love the growth of this book. When he is a fabulous character I love that they showed her insecurities and showed basically our women are with confidence and being loved. You see her develop into someone that she's always been but didn't even know. Stone on the other hand was a little bit of jerk but I believe it was for a good reason.

I love how Alexa ties all the books together and we see old characters the new ones you see how they are very tightknit family/pack. I am very excited and eager for the fourth book.

I have never liked paranormal book but I have really enjoyed the Alexa's writing and the series. If you have not read any books in the series you must it's really good.

View all my reviews

Here is a review by Channelling Colee: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1489465555

No comments: