Saturday, January 2, 2016

Excellent, new storyline. One that I will cherish.

For Authentication PurposesFor Authentication Purposes by Amber L. Johnson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OK so 2015 was an extremely busy year for me that I obviously forgot to write a review on this book. So let me make it short and sweet. This book was fabulous. I love the story about a girl trying something new and inventive and thinking that she could but need to be assistance of a boy who she has no interest in, other than eye candy, to develop the story that she wants to convey to the world. To better herself she accepts his guidance. Within his guidance he tries to get her to open herself up but he himself doesn't want to share everything. Which was extremely hard for him to convey considering "his story". His history prevents him from wanting to share everything. You have to read the book to understand the development of his psyche and her growth. I found that in this book that both of these characters grew from the very beginning to the very end of the book and I cherish that. I love this author I love the storyline it was so new and inventive.

And I hope that you take the opportunity to read this book and take it for what it is a natural masterpiece that is just a hidden gem.

View all my reviews

No comments: