Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Fall to You

Fall to You (Here and Now, #2)Fall to You by Lexi Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am flabbergasted. I am in love with this book. I got this book as an ARC and I refrain from sites dedicated to telling me this books precious secrets. I...Wow! When is book three...August. Must read now. Well for my review; that is just like their story...to-be-continued.


Updated 8/4/14:

Lexi has done it again with this series. I am so eager for the third book of this series. One woman in love with two different men but in each significant part of her life they were there for her. How do you say goodbye to your crush, someone you have lusted for years and who you were in a relationship in? The only man, you feel, loves you for you? How do you say goodbye to the man that knows the new you. The you, you accept?

Book two really gave the reader more of a POV of Max. You see all of him in this book. I don't know if they leads the reader to want Hanna to choice Max. I mean come on, he looooves you. So much.

Yet,.....

I still don’t know whom I want Hanna to be with. Lexi writes it so well, that I could not hate either of them. Nate and Max were both all in for Hanna. The love of these men, for her, was unfathomable.

Again I loved the direction of the book. Lexi gives it all. And it is fabulous.  This book is a trifecta, for me, (the dialogue, the characters, and the awesomeness.)

This is a five star book for me. I was very pleased with book two and so far the New Hope series. I love this crazy family and group of people.

Hopefully Lexi will give me some insight into which guy Hanna will choice. Will it be Max or Nate? Arrg…I can’t wait to find out!


View all my reviews

No comments: