Tuesday, April 28, 2015

{5-Star} {Review of the Mistake}

 

The Mistake by Elle Kennedy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been thinking about this amazing book for weeks. How Elle did it again and brought just the right about of smolder, man, plot, story…all of it.

Logan had me in Book one “The Deal”. I absolutely loved how his character was developed in the book. He had really good interactions with Hannah. We all know the outcome to this story but Elle made us want more of Logan. How she was going to give it to use, I did not know, until I received this wonderful eARC in early April.

1. She made Logan want what he couldn’t have and that made me want him more.
2. Elle made him sexy, weak and curious, all at the same time. He was so extra HOT.
3. Elle placed Logan in uncomfortable predicaments
a. While Hannah and Garrett watching a movie (their loved shined, lol)
b. In his room with thin walls (their loved bounced? No. Shook the world. No. Orgasm loudly, yeah I like that one.)
c. In the kitchen
4. But then she put Logan in the wrong place at the right time and this is where he meets Grace
5. Grace is perfect, young, sweet and the BIG V.
6. To cover for his want of all things Hannah, he plays a little with Grace
7. Now this is a good thing and a bad thing but it is a thing with LOGAN so what can a girl say be Yes, Sir!!!!!
8. Grace wants to be with Logan; Logan wants to forget about Hannah and her love for his Garrett, his best friend. The best way to get over someone is to get under someone. And he got under Grace. Well, more like between her legs.
9. I love how they link up in the most interesting ways and do not intend of linking up
a. The movies
b. The dining hall
c. The party
10. Elle gave me everything I needed in a book, that I didn’t know I could accept because I love smut. But this New YA or New Adult. I don’t know what is it is except it’s non erotic book and it was GREAT. Like really GREAT. I truly enjoyed the writing. The book is funny. Like I was laughing so hard, funny. It was sweet, new, refreshing, real, and defining. Everyone in the book, that is key, has at one time dealt with life and coped with it the best they could. Logan’s story broke my heart (he wanted but could never reach it) and I was reaching for a win with him/for him, in hopes that his dreams (even the ones he did not know he wanted) would come true.

The End.

Happy reading and writing.


View all my reviews

No comments: