Monday, May 26, 2014

Whisper to Me

Whisper to Me by Christina  Lee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Kai is like no other. He has just been placed on my top twenty fictional boyfriend list. I must stay that the friendship between Rachel and Kai is great. This book, I would say, can be read as a standalone, because I have not read the other two in this series and I did not feel as though I lost any vital information.

In this book you see how Kai took care of Rachel when she was injured and how he never treated her any different when she could not talk, walk, and required assistance to eat. He was the perfect caretaker.

Once Rachel has healed from her accident she leaves town. She can not be known as the girl that had the brain injury. She wants to be someone new and not the girl whose boyfriend dumped her in recovery. She has to be different, special, wanted and not the same, a freak show, unwanted.

This story allows the reader to have two POV of both main characters throughout the story and it really drew me into the story more. I really enjoyed seeing Kai’s feelings about Rachel and vice versa.

I enjoyed this book from beginning to end.

Happy reading!


View all my reviews

No comments: