Monday, December 23, 2013

Sex. Love. Repeat.

Sex Love RepeatSex Love Repeat by Alessandra Torre
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Synopsis:

I love two men. I screw two men. I am in a relationship with them both, and they are both aware there is another. That is all they need to know, that is all I let them know. They don’t need to know a name; they don’t need to know anything but that they are not alone in my heart.

They have accepted the situation. Stewart, because his life is too busy for the sort of obligations that are required in a relationship. Paul, because he loves me too much to tell me no. And because my sexual appetite is such that one man has trouble keeping up.

So we exist, two parallel relationships, each running their own course, with no need for intersection or conflict. It works for us, for them, and for me. I don’t expect it to be a long-term situation. I know there is an expiration date on the easy perfection of our lives.

I should have paid more attention, should have looked around and noticed the woman who watched it all. She sat in the background and waited, tried to figure me out. Saw my two relationships, the love between us, and the moment that it all fell apart.

She hates me.
I don’t even know she exists.
She loves them. I love them.
And they love me.

EVERYTHING else hangs in the balance.


Madison is very sexually confident and open. Madison is in love with two men, who both love her very much. What is a girl to do?

Madison makes references as to how society would judge her. She even thinks you as the reader will judge her.

I know what you’re thinking. That dropped jaw and disgusted look on your face? I’ve seen it before. But wait. Please. Don’t judge me quite yet.

With Stewart, Madison has passion/love that knows no boundaries. With Stewart, (in the beginning) she wants just a sexual relationship with no “more” added to it. This is because this is all he can offer.

I knew, from the start, what I was signing up for. And I made sure he knew the same. That I was a sexual creature, who wouldn’t stand by and wait to be beckoned. I lived my normal life, with bits of Stewart’s cock sprinkled in when he had time. And that lasted for a bit, ‘til he started getting attached and decided he didn’t want me screwing strangers any more.

Stewart makes a statement that changes their sexual relationship forever.

“I want you to find a boyfriend.”

“What?”

“A boyfriend. Someone to fuck you when I am busy, someone who can take you on dates, and rub your feet, and listen to you talk about your day.”

“I fuck when you’re busy.”

“I don’t like you fucking a bunch of strangers. It’s not safe. And you deserve more than that.”


With Paul, Madison (Madd) has a life that is incomparable to Stewart.

I love this man, who has not one stressed bone in his body. He concerns himself with two things: surfing and keeping me happy.

We fuck, we surf, and we love. There isn’t too much else to our life. To this half of my life.


But as Madison says above, all things expire.

Two men, one woman, one heart, and one will win.

This is a fantastic book. I have read this books three times. I cannot get over how alluring and open it is.

Madison is a strong, open woman who knows what she wants. She lives by her own rules and she lives her own life.

She and her men are phenomenal. I loved each of the main characters in this book.

There are some steamy scenes in this book. I enjoyed the sex scene that happen before the event and during the event. Fanning myself, oh my, you will see.

I was jovial with the ending. I was lead in a different direction, with how I interpret the book. It felt like it could have gone another way, an unexpectedly way. But the ending, was the beginning in a way.

But I will let you good people be the one to judge.

Happy reading.


View all my reviews

No comments: