Sunday, March 24, 2013

Wait for you!



Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)Wait for You by J. Lynn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I must say that by reading this book, I have learned some new and interesting things about myself.
This list is in no specific order:

1. I will no longer be embarrassed walking into the class late on my first day if I can run into Cam
2. I love cookies and all bake goods, especially those made by Cam
3. I now own a small frying pan and will eat eggs, scrambled or hard boiled every Sunday. If made by or accompanied by Cam
4. I will have milk with everything, even Chinese food, because of Cam
5. I will learn to look at the stars more and learn about life through them, with Cam
6. I will take chances and be more open, with Cam
7. I will stand up for myself
8. I will continue to surround myself with GREAT people, because I am worth it
9. I will love as much as I am scared and will be open to new things, because of Cam
10. I will check my emails more
11. I will dance like I haven’t in years, because of Cam
12. I will attend the Museum with the one I love, even if I don’t know that I love them yet.

This list only took Avery twelve months to complete.

I love, love, Cam. I love, love this story and I think that this is definitely a must read.



View all my reviews

No comments: