Sunday, March 24, 2013

Hopeless


Hopeless (Hopeless, #1)Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Why did I deny myself from reading this book. It was so absolutely fabulous writing. Hoping there is a flash forward of then acclimating to life in the "ever after". But if there is not a sequel then I believe that the book ended perfectly.

They were just perfect together as children and perfect together as young adults.

Updated review 3/24/13, with sections from the book:
ALL EXCERPTS FROM

Hoover, Colleen. “Hopeless.”
This material may be protected by copyright.

Saturday, September 1st, 2012 5:05 p.m.
“Sky, I’m not kissing you tonight but believe me when I tell you, I’ve never wanted to kiss a girl more. So stop thinking I’m not attracted to you because you have no idea just how much I am. You can hold my hand, you can run your fingers through my hair, you can straddle me while I feed you spaghetti, but you are not getting kissed tonight. And probably not tomorrow, either. I need this. I need to know for sure that you’re feeling every single thing that I’m feeling the moment my lips touch yours. Because I want your first kiss to be the best first kiss in the history of first kisses.”

Saturday, September 1st, 2012 5:05 p.m.
“Let me inform you of something,” he says in a low voice. “The moment my lips touch yours, it will be your first kiss. Because if you’ve never felt anything when someone’s kissed you, then no one’s ever really kissed you. Not the way I plan on kissing you.”

Best statement ever:
"I'm pretty sure we just broke the record for the best first kiss in the history of first kisses-without even kissing" by:Sky

Please read Hopeless (Hopeless, #1) first, then Bonus Scene for Hopeless.
And in July 2013 you will be able to reads Holder's story, book 2. Losing Hope (Hopeless, #2)

Colleen Hoover



View all my reviews

No comments: