Sunday, March 24, 2013

Review of Accidentally on Purpose by L.D. Davis


Accidentally on PurposeAccidentally on Purpose by L.D. Davis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Updated review 3/24/13.
This is a great book and I was shocked when I was encouraged to read this by maryse.net, but she was right. This book is phenomenal. The books synopsis does not give the book justices. The...Wow! I think I will have to read it again!
Once you read this book you will understand everything that was said below.

Things I have learned from this book, in no specific order:
Horses would be jealous
I love to drink
Snow days are get as an adult
Never drink and drive, always drink and walk, lol
Some people with wealth do not show their wealth at all.
Affairs are hot with a boss and a Lawyer.
Babies bring some families together but love at first sight is what makes a relationship
Sometimes it takes awhile to be strong. Letting go of ourself (demons/ family issues and self-worth issues) and vices (alcohol) in the beginning maybe unusually like going on a date at 9am.

Once you read this book you will understand everything that was said above.

Team gelatin and stripes!


View all my reviews

No comments: