Sunday, March 24, 2013

Review for Reckless-S.C. Stephens


Reckless (Thoughtless, #3)Reckless by S.C. Stephens
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a great conclusion to a phenomenal story.
The opening of this story, had me so nervous. I really had doubts that they would survive, but Kiera grew up and Kellan remained strong.

They both have all this love, that they never were able to share with others. They both felt like, outcast. Kiera placed all her feeling in her writing and never showed anyone. Kellan showed his in is songs and slept with everyone.
Once they were together they ruled the Rock world until the Kell-Sex debacle.

Once this couple has thought they could survive anything, they are challenged again.

This is why I loved this book. It was real to me.

This book took me three days to read, when I normally read a book in a day or two. I wanted to feel every word that was written, since I knew this would possible be the last book. Funny, that I am satisfied with what was written. There is no need for more.

At the end of the book when Kellan is on stage, papps everywhere, a large audience and he is speechless, I was so emotional.

You should read all the other books prior to reading this one. The story of their unconventional, emotionally charged, true (love) story is best experienced in this order:

Thoughtless Effortless


View all my reviews

No comments: