Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Mastered ARC review.

Mastered (The Enforcers, #1)Mastered by Maya Banks
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I was unable to finish this book. I was not what I expected at all. I was eased into the beginning and was curious, Maya did a very good job of this but told the middle of the book, I could not read anymore.

I really do feel sad that I could not enjoy this book as I loved Fever. I thought that was the most well written book. Loved the series and the characters. I did not like the male lead. He frustrated me and I felt like their were two stories happening at the same time. One that was written and one that was reedited.

I will continue to read from this author. She was the third book, yes, I keep count, I read after 50 SOG and I have to say the Fever series (that is what I call it) was better than 50 SOG, well to me.

View all my reviews

No comments: