Sunday, November 29, 2015

Review of **Dirty Bad Savage**

Dirty Bad Savage (Dirty Bad, #2)Dirty Bad Savage by Jade West
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So this is part two of this phenomenal series. The author most definitely makes you think about your interest in sex. She gives you some of the dirtiest, baddest, situations and somehow wraps into something sexually well smoking hot. I loved all the characters in this book. I love how book ones hero and heroine are present in this book and the ever so wise Madame/Domme was present to give her advice.

I read this book twice and appreciated it every single time I read it. I find myself saying, "Oh my. Is this what erotica is?"

I am very excited for book 3 in the series and I heard from a little bird that there might be a book 4.

So I'm just gonna patiently continue to be bad and filthy and eagerly wait book 3 and book 4. If you have not read this series their is no problem with you starting with this book. She is such a phenomenal author that you can start with this book and not feel lost.

Heed the warning's at the beginning of this book as this but mainly covers a lot of dark and fetish type behaviors that not everyone would enjoy.

View all my reviews

No comments: