Sunday, March 8, 2015

Review of Obligation

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Obligation is an emotionally charged story. I was on edge for most of the book and swooning because Kai was described as quiet, patient, and HOT.

This is my first book in the underground series. The author made my transition to this book very smooth. She is still the queen of the Alpha Male and wooh-wow, she can make a girl weak at the knees.

The story is one where protection and power are dominant. I am unclear at the beginning whether Kai is only helping due to a promise, a debt, a sinister plan, or because he loved Myla at first sight.

What I discovered is that his quietness put Myla at ease. Too many words and everything she was trying to deal with, was just too much.

The location, isolation, was perfect for the situation and my reading mind and the love that transpires, whether it is real or just of convenience is fine by me because the author writes some smoldering scenes.

I wanted more, as always with Aurora, she just has me wanting more from her.

This is a great book. It has the same theme of Alpha male with submitting women (with resistance) but the overall plot is different, so it is just perfect.

Happy reading.


View all my reviews

No comments: