Thursday, January 7, 2016

Love PNR b/c of Ruby!

Does a Bear Shift in the Woods (Bear Bites, #4)Does a Bear Shift in the Woods by Ruby Dixon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is best book out of the four. Sweet love, it was good.

Ruby has made a collection of bear stories that will awaken your hibernating heart. Within every story you will see love, passion, devotion and an alpha. I enjoyed the quick stories that explored love in a humble sense and touched on the HEA that we often want to happen for the hero and heroines.

I have learned to enjoy the quick books when I am between books. Sometimes, it starts right where I need it to in the story and I appreciate that.

Ruby has allowed me to expand my read genre to paranormal but only because of her and Alexa to I read this genre. I am a lover of romance but not I like a bit of animalistic nature in it.

Happy reading and writing.

View all my reviews

No comments: