Friday, October 30, 2015

Willing and Abel Review

Ready, Willing and Abel (Passion in Paradise: The Men of the McKinnon Sisters, #3)Ready, Willing and Abel by Sarah O'Rourke
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Good morning book world. I'm drafting this review from my cell phone because my computer is on the fritz and I cannot upload anything from my external to my phone wirelessly. On a side note can somebody invent that very quickly.

So I recently read Willing and Abel and was taken back by all the passion in the story. The reception of the story I had difficulty following because they were so detailed and descriptive that I realized I didn't know that much about this series. But all the descriptive information persuaded me to become eager to read about the other characters in the book. I absolutely loved the heroine in this book she was very strong and at the same time very weak. She was definitely a Southern woman, I know this because I'm a Southern woman, she has achieved many things in her life except for one and that was to be loved completely unbiasly by choice.

Abel has made some mistakes in his life and he's trying to rectify them with Passion. Its funny how men don't seem to realize they care about someone until there's tragedy. And because in a previous book something that happened to Passion he then realize how much he cares for her.

 I think the most amazing thing about this book was that's very like the tight community but at the same time they're also this tight knit family but not by blood and what I mean is that there were tons of other supporting characters and hear that were just as a engaging as Abel and Passion and all the sisters that make you think that this was just a very loving environment.

Now it wouldn't be a romance if there wasn't any drama or angst or suspense. All of those were in compass in the story and written very well. I hope you enjoy this book as much as I did and if you have any further questions just let me know cuz I don't like to give any spoilers away. But all in all I feel very honored that I was allowed to read this book it was very well written in the if you see my Goodreadsaccount I was frustrated with all the words it wasn't until about 75% and I understood why I needed all of that back information.

Something that I also want to share is I love how the sisters names actually describe who they are as a characteristic.

 Happy reading and happy blogging.

View all my reviews

No comments: