Sunday, March 8, 2015

Review of Vol 2 4-stars!

The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 2 (MC Chronicles, #2)The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 2 by Bink Cummings
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The review has taken me awhile to write because my computer is sick, has a cold, or is just upset that I finished Bink’s Volume #2 book in one day and is eagerly awaiting more from this author.

Volume two is a fast forward (many months) with Bink in her new life in Chicago. Things have changed for Bink. She is in a new place, with new friends and a new love. Big, is very much absent at the beginning of this book.

The book through me for a loop. Bink is this badass biker chick and then she is not, so much, in this book. I was slightly disappointed by this absence and the talk of MC orgasms, LOL. It remains absent at the beginning of the book but represents itself later, at a much-needed time.

In this book I grew to love Big and I definitely missed the compound and all of their antics. The new group of men in Chi-town, were great supporting characters but they were not the bikers, I grew to love in Vol. 1.

In this book, I am literally watching love develop. It is slow, patient, and badass, but it is there. Big made a best supporting character in Vol. 1, but he made best lead actor in Vol. 2. Let this be said, you just do not mess with Big and his family, end of!

Vol. 2 is prep for Vol. 3 and I think that book will solidify what this mystery is within the club because it has me on edge. I am eager to know what happen and how it can and will mess with the club and how Bink is involved.

Patiently waiting for book/Vol. 3.

Happy Reading.



View all my reviews

No comments: