Friday, March 27, 2015

{American Savages Review}

American Savages (Ruthless People, #3)American Savages by J.J. McAvoy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a letter to the author. J.J. McAvoy I was first presented with a cover release and promotion for your first book (Ruthless) in this glorious series. You introduced me to the mob in such a way that I did not feel guilty for loving all the bad that they do but I cherished being part of their process. The story that you have provided us in this series is stellar. It is filled with the best kind of crime, drama, and sexiness.

I have been high, low, angry and damn right depressed. The book just puts you through the emotional ringer. The character dynamic, stories, and development is phenomenal.

If I had to tell you which characters I enjoyed throughout the series I would have to say Mel, Coraline, Evelyn, Liam, and Declan. They are the defining people in this series to me.

You are a genius of the criminal mind. You write these characters with such finesse that is as though you have actually lived this experience. If this theory of my mine is trues, I must know, was create Coraline created from you?

The book was fab. I was speechless by the end of American Savages. I was in complete awe.

Great book. It’s a must read. Happy reading


View all my reviews

No comments: