Monday, October 21, 2013

Sing

Sing (Songs of Submission, #7)Sing by C.D. Reiss
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

ARC provided by NetGallery from publisher for an honest review.

Jonathan and Monica's story is epic. This storyline in there love my breath away. I was definitely on an emotional roller coaster with the story. I found the strength and the women in the story, the deception, and the definition. I see the kind of woman Jonathan wants and the kind of person that he needs (Monica).

Monica has all of those categories. She was strong, a fighter, and in control. And that is what defined her as the female protagonist in the story.

This series is a must read and I am so eager to see the family's story continue. Sing by C.D. Reiss is on Channelling Cloretta's read shelf. Channelling Cloretta gave this book 4 stars. Shelves: 2013-goal, arc, rocker, and series.



View all my reviews

No comments: