Thursday, June 20, 2013

Forever too Far


Forever Too Far (Too Far, #3)Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am so excited about this book!

Updated 6/16/13: Loved this book. The reason this book was so great was how the story closes Blaire and Rush love story; but starts the opening story of Grant and helps process the death of Woods dad and his new commitments. I think Woods next book, from this book, looks great. I am such an eager beaver for Grant's and Harlow's book also.

I love how Rush has grown in these books. He was so closed off in the first book, that I did not know if I would like him. I was seriously hoping for a Blaire and Wood's relationship. Rush was the bad boy that Blaire was oh so curious about. Her strength was but made their love prosper.

This book (book 3) was so good I read it in one day. This is a must read.

SN: Did I like the ending no, but it was classic Blaire, which I LoVe! In all honesty, I expect to hear more about Blaire and Rush in the other books.



View all my reviews



No comments: