Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Walking Disaster


Walking Disaster (Beautiful, #2)Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was very good and powerful. I love Travis's point of view I kept finding myself reading this book and a beautiful disaster to compare the two. The beginning with his mother explained so much and that epilogue allowed me to have a taste of the future that I was so excited to read about.

The only confusion I have with this book is that Travis implies that Abby was aware he was recruited but if that is the case then why was he shocked when she knew.

You must read book one to understand walking disaster and I would suggest having beautiful disaster side-by-side with walking disaster so you understand everything because to get his side and her side it's amazing.

I was a little leery about reading any of the brothers books but now I am so excited to see what Trent, Tyler, Thomas, and Taylor are all going to do.

I hope we will hear more about Pidge, Mad Dog, Mare and Shep also in these books.

You did a Fab-tab-ulous job Mrs. McGuire!


View all my reviews

No comments: