Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Perfection


Perfection (A Neighbor from Hell, #2)Perfection by R.L. Mathewson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was just as great as the first in the series. I really enjoyed the writing and that she was an average girl who has a weight issue (really liked), who has a thing with the great looking guy.

The book carries on with the bottomless stomaches of the men, the women who satisfy their insatiable appetite not only with food but also with sex.

The author sure does know how to make you laugh, I was cracking up all day from this book.
I was annoyed that the story was the same from each Neighbor from Hell book but I understand why know, as I have read the third installment of this series and must say, I will miss this family, lol.

I am considering reading the other series by this author.


View all my reviews

No comments: